Brewer Fanatic

4/19/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Reds (Cueto): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Gagne! Love him!

I'm not going that far yet. I watched him go down hard in Los Angeles - to the point they were paying him several hundred thousand dollars per pitch. Bad stuff. But a good win today.

Well I love him today! I think he is back.

Gagne is pitchin real well right now. Hopefully he can get the day off tomarrow. Oh yea, and we are now a 1/2 game back of first again!

I hope he doesn't have a day off for the rest of the year as that means they have the lead in the 9th every game : ) Plus he is only here for a year so who care if we burn him out..

Gagne is pitchin real well right now. Hopefully he can get the day off tomarrow. Oh yea, and we are now a 1/2 game back of first again!
I hope he doesn't have a day off for the rest of the year as that means they have the lead in the 9th every game : ) Plus he is only here for a year so who care if we burn him out..

If he's burned out come September(due to overuse now) i'll be pretty angry.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Soup was definitely cruising. The bloop single changed nothing. At 85 pitches and wanting to save the pen, no reason for such a quick hook imo. If we hadn't seen the last 5 pitches fail to finish the 7th, I wouldnt be complaining.

At the same time, you had a lefty in who was not only the hot hand, but would be facing two consecutive lefties. Suppan gave the Crew a quality start. Let Shouse do the LOOGY thing, then go Mota/Turnbow in the 8th and Gagne in the 9th - game over.

If you ran that setup on a baseball simulation, 95% of the time, it would work. This was just one of the 5% when the plan didn't work.

Archived