Brewer Fanatic

Dumb Question

orca1963

If you look in the issues etc. forum, I believe they have the full ToS and CoC or whatnot there. This is a baseball site. Anything about politics or relating to politics with a bit of exception for how it impacts baseball (i.e. steroids), is not allowed, because 99.7% of the time it degenerates into flamage.

If you look in the issues etc. forum, I believe they have the full ToS and CoC or whatnot there. This is a baseball site. Anything about politics or relating to politics with a bit of exception for how it impacts baseball (i.e. steroids), is not allowed, because 99.7% of the time it degenerates into flamage.

thank you, that i believe would be a good thing

I think it might have also fallen under the "this should go into the Ned Yost thread" line of thought. I would guess it was locked because of politics, but almost anything Yost should go in the Yost catch all thread. Much of that has to do with last year, and maybe the year before, when almost every discussion ended up being pretty much a shouting match between pro and anti Yost parties. I am sorry to say that I was a participant in many of those discussions. It made Brewerfan a very uncomfortable place for posters. It also made much of the Major League forums unreadable unless the Brewers were on a multigame winning streak. Of course what do I know, I am just a guest in Brian's house.(Brewerfan.net founder and site director)

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived