Brewer Fanatic

5/11/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Mets (Sosa): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

Brewers hitters look like they are pressing. Suppan is getting shelled.

I was afraid of this--all the attention getting to them.

Better now than October to start getting used to it.

This game isn't over yet, but it is if we keep trying to pull the ball.

Dumb idea, Geoff, you never had a chance to get him.

This team looks like they're feeling the pressure of the national attention. Everyone is out there trying to be a hero and pressing. They just don't look good.

ok, i'm sorry, but this ump behind the plate is horrible, i'm usually not one to say anything about the umpiring, but it's been so inconsistent it's not even funny.... how in the world the first called strike to estrada was actually a strike, i haven't a clue.... he's been sometimes giving the outside corner, then taking it away, sometimes high in the zone, next pitch looks even better and it's a ball... horrible

Yeah, to be impartial, Mench definitely should have been rung up on that 0-2 pitch. Yet the umpire seems to have no pattern whatsoever with the corners. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not. There's no way of knowing.

Quote:
Let's not freak out too early, folks, it's still a ballgame!

Not freaking out, I just think we need to get Hall out of the cleanup until he finds his power stroke again, or at least finds some ability to get some extra basehits again....

Estrada, Jenkins, Mench

Sounds like a winner, boys. Let's inch a bit closer here. I wanna see us score a run on just one hit here. Single, Wild Pitch, Steal Third, Balk.

Already been used up?

Okay, then let's just go back to back to back.

Archived