Brewer Fanatic

5/11/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Mets (Sosa): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member

Almost game time now.

I think the key to winning is to spray base hits the other way and not swing for the fences in such a huge pitcher's park. The guys have to stay within the approach that they worked on all spring.

Anyway, GO BREWERS.

Quote:
That's it. Ignore the fact that Prince took strike 3 right down the middle, and blame Yost for the caught stealing.

That pitch wasn't even CLOSE to down the middle. That was a very borderline pitch, looked off the outside. That being said, nothing wrong with Rickie running on that play.

That wasn't that bad. Will people ridicule him every time someone gets thrown out stealing? Weeks was 7-8 on steals prior to that play.

I have learned not to respond to those comments. Those are the constant complainers and need someone to blame whenever something doesnt go our way.

Verified Member

I am going to vent a little . .

The Mets pitcher has yet to come inside with a pitch. Everything is being thrown over the outside corner of the plate. The Brewers hitters need to adjust and look for the ball in that zone until the Mets pitcher shows something otherwise. The right-handed hitters need to think opposite field.

Archived