Brewer Fanatic

Jeff Suppan, Brewers to partner with USO Wisconsin.

UndraftedFA

I am surprised no one else has posted this(from what I can see anyway). Free tickets to all active military members and their families. That must be a good chunk of change on his part. Glad to have him on our team for reasons like this. So here is a heads up for those who may qualify!

Link

Activated link - b19

MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers will host a press conference at Miller Park on Monday,

April 21 at 1 p.m. on the field near home plate for a special announcement involving Brewers

pitcher Jeff Suppan and the USO of Wisconsin.

At the event, Suppan along with The Milwaukee Brewers and Brewers Charities will announce a

special partnership with the USO of Wisconsin to honor and host active military personnel and their

families at Miller Park for every remaining 2008 regular season home game. The partnership is

made possible through a financial contribution made by Suppan to Brewers Charities.

Representing the USO of Wisconsin at Monday's press conference will be Gunnery Sgt. Jeffrey

Semrow, US Marine Corps of the Milwaukee-based Fox Company, 2nd Battalion, 24th Marine

Regiment, 4th Marine Division. SSG William Becker with the 257th Brigade Support Battalion, US

Army National Guard of Kenosha will also be present at the press conference. Brewers Executive

Vice President - Business Operations Rick Schlesinger will represent the Brewers.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived