Brewer Fanatic

Pennants?

gumby
I've started a modest pennant collection from yard sales and second hand shops. I'm not really in a position to pay premium prices for them, but I'm interested in pennants from any team. Let me know if you have any pennants collecting dust that you would like to get rid of.

I've started a modest pennant collection from yard sales and second hand shops. I'm not really in a position to pay premium prices for them, but I'm interested in pennants from any team. Let me know if you have any pennants collecting dust that you would like to get rid of.

Baseball only?

Baseball only?

Anything. I probably have more NFL pennants right now than baseball pennants.

I'll bet you I've got over 150 of them at my parents house in a storage tote. I used to have them hanging all the way around the top of my bedroom and the rest were in big circles on the wall.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I was just going through some stuff at my parents and came across a dozen or so older pennants in great shape. I'll grab them next weekend and shoot you a PM.

Great. That is what I like to hear! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived