Brewer Fanatic

5/12/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Mets (Pelfrey): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bases loaded 1 out with Prince up. He hits a pop up to shallow right field. Green should have caught it but let the backing up second basemen catch it. Counsell runs since the second baseman was going back and scores, Hardy is caught in a rundown between first and second but Gwynn scores before they get Hardy out ending the inning.

I'll also admit I was wrong about TGJ. He's been playing really well this year when he gets a chance. I wonder if he could keep it up over a full year. I'm really wondering what they're going to do when Braun comes up now. I don't think you can send TGJ down.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Looks like that triple would have been a fine catch had Hall been able to get there.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived