Brewer Fanatic

5/12/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Mets (Pelfrey): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice win. Now I've gotta hope that FOX Saturday Baseball shows some highlights. Or else I have to wait for BBTN later on.

I told myself yesterday when I left work that I would be satisfied if I could add at least one victory to my standings board in my classroom. I got my wish. Now I want to be greedy and add two wins.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Today's game made the "Corey Hart, frowny face" and "Counsell sucks" threads look pretty bad.

It's always nice to beat down on one of the premier teams in the league...A 4-3 lead in the 7th felt like one of those games that we'd lose in the past...Good job boys.

And J.J...keep voting for that guy. Wow.

Since there's not much I can add about J.J.'s sheer awesomeness, I'll do two things:

1. Applaud Corey Hart's three-bagger. Never surrender!

2. Give brewers19 my sympathy for having gotten to Friday's game instead of Saturday's.

Today's game was meant for you, 19. I'm sure of it.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

"And then I saw T.Gwynn"

"Now I'm a believer!"

I'll admit I was one who saw Gwynn as being on the Brewers for his DNA rather than his talent.

So far this season, he's consistently proved the doubters wrong, with today being the cherry on the cake.

I'm just giggly with the potential of this team. That 56 win season seems like a million years ago, doesn't it?

1. Gwynn Jr.

2. Hardy

3. Fielder

4. Hall

5. Estrada

6. Menchkins

7. Weeks

8. 3B players who unfortunately aren't Braun.

Sorry Hart...you're doing all right, but if I'm Yost, how can I afford to sit Gwynn Jr. right now?

It's going to be interesting to see what Melving does with our OF's in the months to come....

Archived