Brewer Fanatic

Post your how to attend a 2008 Brewers Game on the cheap here.

I'm poor, but willing to pay for a pricey beer or 4, but I want to hear (spread the word) what dates/promotions from the teams sponsors we all can enjoy @ a cheap price with family and friends @ MP. We need to fill MP to the maximum no matter what it takes every home game!

Post away!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

We need to bring cheap deals to Milwaukee outside of bobble head days! Fill them seats for cheap (yeah I'm sure thats easier said than done with the rules?) But it got to be done, cheap seats bring more sales at the park... It's time to get creative @ MP.

Miller High Life Games

For six select dates during the 2008 season (April 9, May 30, June 18, July 11, August 18 and September 9), Terrace Reserved seats will be just $6. This promotion may not be combined with any other Milwaukee Brewers promotion.

If you plan to park, but your parking in advance. Preferred is $15 day of game/$18 on weekends, but only $12 in advance. General parking is $10 on weekends, but only $8 during the week or in advance.

Buy terrace reserved tickets for bobblehead days - and then sell your bobblehead on Ebay. It will pay for your entire ticket.

Or, if you don't want the hassle - there is always a guy on the west side of the stadium (On the grassy divide between parking lots) paying cash for bobbleheads. I would imagine he is only paying $5 or so, but still....

Or, if you don't want the hassle - there is always a guy on the west side of the stadium (On the grassy divide between parking lots) paying cash for bobbleheads. I would imagine he is only paying $5 or so, but still....

$5 for the normal bobble and $20 for the special bobble or at least that is what he was offering at the last bobblehead giveaway.

2008 promotional schedule

I'm working on my second BP card and the McDonald's Big Mac deal sounds good if you don't mind harming your health. Student tickets could be purchased in advance last year.

I have found with the college ticket thing that it totally depends on which ticket agent you go to. Two seasons ago I bought them in advance, but last season was told that they had to be bought day-of-game. Someone on the phone didn't know the answer at all.

I went a completely different route for cheap tickets. And by competely different route, I mean completely different ballpark http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm going to plenty of games at Miller Park this year, but on my birthday weekend the Brewers just happen to be playing @Pittsburgh. I got Row F (I assume row 5) along the baseline for $26 each. I think I might do this every year until the Pirates put together a team worthy of their ballpark and can finally raise ticket prices.

Obviously the cost of travel and everything else will end up being quite expensive, but I just like to road trip.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Shots are over $6....might as well buy a beer!

Get a Uecker seat - available for $1 90 minutes before each game...then find a good spot to stand or sit on the tables in the right field loge level.

Ask businesses you have a good relationship if they get free tickets for customers - we always get some great seats from M&I bank b/c my parents have all their investments there.

If you come in from the East Side, ride the bus. Super convenient, and cheap - especially if you're a student with a free bus pass.

In addition to the large pizza from pizza hut, you can get a voucher if you buy the new pasta dish they have. i bought 2 large pizzas and the marinara pasta recently, pizza hut isnt my favorite but if I'm buying pizza anyways might as well get some tickets out of it.

I'm on my 4th BP card, I drive for me job http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a place that I can find info on all the ticket discounts for the year (Miller High Life days, Spring madness etc.) I looked on the website and I cant seem to find anything. I see the promotions schedule but that is just for oil changes and bobbleheads.

Archived