Brewer Fanatic

4/18/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I predict a win. Thanks.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Is the in game chat busted?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The Reds broadcasters just said that Hart is not a very good baserunner and that it was a bad idea by Yost to have him moving on that rundown...

Whether or not Yost should have put that play on or not, Hart is a great baserunner and pretty darn good at stealing bases.

I'm officially muting the reds crew and turning to Ueck even though there is a delay.

The Reds broadcasters just said that Hart is not a very good baserunner and that it was a bad idea by Yost to have him moving on that rundown...

Whether or not Yost should have put that play on or not, Hart is a great baserunner and pretty darn good at stealing bases.

I'm officially muting the reds crew and turning to Ueck even though there is a delay.

I find that ironic just b/c Schroeder said that Hart did that on his own so each broadcaster said the opposite thing there. Who are the broadcasters for the Reds right now? I think they do a rotation for their TV announcers.

I mentioned this in another thread, but it bears repeating. Ted Simmons said Hart is the second best base runner the Brewers have ever had, behind Paul Molitor.

Archived