Brewer Fanatic

4/18/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
dlk9s wrote:

I've heard a lot of interesting criticisms of Yost, but this one is truly unique.

I blame Ned Yost for burning my pizza tonight. His press conference was too long, thusly I stood intrigued at my television set. Now I'll go hungry...Thanks Ned!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlk9s wrote:

I've heard a lot of interesting criticisms of Yost, but this one is truly unique.

I blame Ned Yost for burning my pizza tonight. His press conference was too long, thusly I stood intrigued at my television set. Now I'll go hungry...Thanks Ned!

i dont know what all the hubub is about but i just want to thank lcb for includign the word thusly!

The only problem I had was bringing Stetter in for the first time in a game we are ahead. He was clearly nervous until the lefties came up.

I was upset when Brian said that Stetter had been stretched out and can now face right handed hitting.

Just let him be the LOOGY until he gets his feet wet.

Archived