Brewer Fanatic

4/18/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
As the count goes to 2-2 and broadcasters call it "even", i feel like i should bring this up. Does anyone else have a problem with a 2-2, or 1-1 count called even? I know, mathematically, it is even. But this is baseball. It takes 4 balls for a walk and 3 strikes for a strikeout. So in my opinion, 1-0, 2-1, and 3-2 are even. This has bothered me for as long as i can remember...

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trowe

That sir made me spit my coke a little bit.

Isn't the IGT much more entertaining and enjoyable with a 5-0 lead and nobody from last July/August bullpen pitching.

Well, unless we get Stettered.

Oh these reds broadcasters are just awful...

First Stetter has OBVIOUS control problems after walking Dunn and going 2-1 to the next guy when some of those pitches were VERY borderline.

Now they are trying to say it is nerves because he is just in AWE over the fact that he's pitching in GAB against the one and only Cincinnati Reds..

give me a break..

Archived