Brewer Fanatic

Would you pay $1,500 for a bobblehead

RickieWeeksJr

Would you pay $200+ for the Mark Attanasio bobble which is only a year or two old and has a run of 200 or so? $200 for a Beloit Fielder with a run of 500? Hardy High Desert...etc. etc.

There are fewer of these early 60's (45-years-old) gold base, black, toes up Packers bobble and this one is in good shape. I do not know a whole lot about these, but I don't think it's outrageous considering the prices of other bobbles that are far, far less rare.

To answer your question, no I would not pay $1500 for any bobblehead. But with respect to how rare, old, and condition the bobble is, it's worth far more than any Brewer bobble. I would imagine anyone trying to collect this NFL set would pay a pretty penny for it.

I, too, am amazed that a little bobblehead would have such a price. But I don't know how much more settled down I could be. Just trying to explain the bobble in question and compare it to ones we are more familiar with. No offense, champ.

Archived