Brewer Fanatic

4/17/08 Brewers (Parra) at Cardinals (Lohse): 12:15 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the only way you can hit is if you are not in the everday line-up keeping you from being infected by the funk

Sure hasn't helped Gross. Gwynn and Kapler were doing fine in their halves of the platoon.

I guess I was including Gross as an everyday'er because has had to be lately and I was not including Kap and TGJ because they are hurt. It was just a generalization and an apparent poor attempt at some levity

Hurricane is always getting tricked by pickoffs. A look at our box score is so annoying. one hit by a batter 1-7 and that was a dink from Braun.

Weeks now in sole possession of 5th in HBP in Brewer history surpassing Yount?

Formerly Andersoc420

Gosh do I hate the sac bunt.

The bunt allowed them to score the run on the sac fly. If Hardy had done the same thing as Braun, they would still have 1st and 2nd with 2 outs. Why not get the tieing run into scoring position with your two best run producers coming up? I was quite glad that Yost had Hardy bunt, especially the way the whole offense is struggling.

Archived