Brewer Fanatic

4/17/08 Brewers (Parra) at Cardinals (Lohse): 12:15 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to Cincy for the game's Saturday and Sunday and if Kyle Lohse is dominating, I have a feeling I'm going to witness history with back to back perfect games by Cueto and Harang.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Does anyone recall a total team funk as bad as this last year? I mean nobody is hitting at all. Nobody, save Counsell....

Well Kapler was hitting but couldn't stay clear of the wall in warmups. Gwynn was hitting too, before he was DL'd for 15 days, 10 of which he's been perfectly healthy.

Apparently the only way you can hit is if you are not in the everday line-up keeping you from being infected by the funk

Sure hasn't helped Gross. Gwynn and Kapler were doing fine in their halves of the platoon.

Archived