Brewer Fanatic

4/17/08 Brewers (Parra) at Cardinals (Lohse): 12:15 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I'm an insane optimist but I think that Ankiel out was huge for our prospects today--I still have this crazy belief that this offense can muster 4 runs

I'm with ya. We still got 5 innings to go. Let's just hope McClung can hold his ground.

Similar to CV and Parra getting a pass when their starts have been no better than Bush's.

Well since Suppan stunk it up in his last start yet we still won, it looks like Sheets is the only one worthy of staying in the rotation.

Oh what do you know, Gross struck out.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Maybe I'm an insane optimist but I think that Ankiel out was huge for our prospects today--I still have this crazy belief that this offense can muster 4 runs

We may score 4 runs, but by that time St. Louis will have scored 10.

totally random question here, but whos phone is always ringing during every broadcast. It sounds like it is Ukes, you hear it softly then it gets louder like he is looking at is and then soft again as if he is putting it away. Anyways back to you regularly scheduled suck fest.

Archived