Brewer Fanatic

5/13/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Mets (Perez): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wasn't anything of substance, don't know why I really said it" - Bill Schroeder

Yeah, that's what we think half of the time you open your mouth, Bill. I wonder why I don't listen to the radio when I watch the games on TV. That may be a better question.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

My scorecard is one lopsided mess. The top is clean and the bottom is loaded with hits. I wish it was turned the other way around.

Cmon, we're only down by 4. We can get out of this series with a win. Don't give the national media a reason to dismiss this team any longer.

Community Moderator

The number of fly ball outs is concerning today. The wind is blowing in and we can't depend on home runs every game to win.

I don't expect us to come back today, but if we could at least get a few to make it interesting, that would be nice.

I'd like to be optimistic, but seeing Perez has no-hit our 1-8 all day, and the Mets have one of the best bullpens in baseball, it doesn't look too good.

Stranger things have happened, though.

Bad day for the Brewers.

On a positive note, there's some interesting stuff on lambeauleap.net about Favre asking to be traded. It's been a nice break from watching the Brewers fly out again and again.

All of the sudden, the homeplate ump is calling EVERYTHING on the corner, after calling nothing strikes that wasn't right down the heart of the plate earlier. He's been horribly inconsistent today.

Not to hijack the IGT, but I don't see anything about Favre wanting to be traded, Loopee. He just criticized Thompson's lack of action this offseason. Thompson is a slug, so Favre has every right to complain.

Quote:
Not to hijack the IGT, but I don't see anything about Favre wanting to be traded, Loopee. He just criticized Thompson's lack of action this offseason. Thompson is a slug, so Favre has every right to complain.

Not to continue the hijacking, but Fox Sports reported that Favre's agent called TT the day after the draft and asked for a trade.

Of course, it's Fox.

Man, this brewer game has got to be the most boring of the year.

Archived