Brewer Fanatic

4/16/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Cardinals (Wainwright): 7:15 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As bad of a start as this is... we could easily still win this game, guys. Stuff like this happens all the time. I'm no longer watching the game but i'm listening to Ueck and doing homework. Don't turn it off just yet.

This is where you get to hear that the Brewers never come back. Maybe something about lacking the eye of the tiger. Me? I'll just wait to see what happens.

Dang... all breaks going to the Cards. Kendall just out.

The crazy thing about the 2008 Milwaukee Brewers -- being down three runs doesn't make me say wild stuff like iluvlamp did!

Kendall looked safe by a mile.

I want what you're sipping. By a mile?

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Another single-digit pitch inning for Wainwright...he's at 36 pitches through 3 innings. I'm a little surprised that the Brewers have allowed him to throw 10 balls. I'm just hoping they start to take a few more pitches soon.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

We are going to lose tonight. Badly.

Told ya.

I love blanket statements like this. Hey, this gonna happen....if it does im a prophet if not I get enjoy the desired outcome! Yeay me I get a good result no matter what.

Wasn't it just 3 days ago when it looked like the Mets were going to crush them and the Brewers came back and won it.. you would think the score is 10-0...

I think it is funny when people get upset of 3 runs.. 3 runs makes it possible to be a quality start yet.

Archived