Brewer Fanatic

5/15/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Phillies (Eaton): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's a fair point that if you want to know about a minor league player, perhaps you should read the minor league forum.

Yeah maybe true. I just figured I would have heard or read about elsewhere first. I have not checked the minor league thread in a few days.

It just seemed a cocky comment.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

How does this team lead the NL in runs scored with one of the poorer lead-off and clean-up hitter combinations in the NL?

Because hitters 2 and 3 are leading the NL in HR and RBI?

Nice effort by J.J., but you have almost no chance of throwing out Victorino on a play like that.

At least Spurling's been looking halfway decent tonight.

Edit: For the first 1.1 innings he threw, anyway.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Because hitters 2 and 3 are leading the NL in HR and RBI?

My point is that sooner or later, the Brewers are going to need production from them. I love both JJ and Prince, but neither one are going to continue at the clip they are on.

Thank God Suppan and Sheets are going the next two cause we have to win them both.

If Adam fricken Eaton can dominate this team, Cole Hamels will shred it up and down. Suppan may very well have to pitch a shutout to win tomorrow.

Archived