Brewer Fanatic

5/15/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Phillies (Eaton): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that blows!

Guess we'll have to get the next two so we can all be correct about a 3-4 road trip.

Sorry for the glass half-full optimism. It's all I can do to not shove my laptop to the floor.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

For the second straight night, Cordero warms up and isnt put in.

This fricken coaching staff needs to know that your closer is not limited to pitching in save-only situations.

The free-fall has begun. It was fun while it lasted.

What really really stinks about this one is that he was only a couple pitches away from turning in a pretty good 2 innings...one pitch and it all went to crap. I would say last night's crapfest was vintage Turn-blow...this was a little more bad luck than anything. He was tiring and was bound to hang one up there.

At least we probably won't see Turnbow for the rest of this series considering how many pitches he's thrown in back-to-back nights.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Whoever said the loss last night was the kind that has typically sent past Brewers teams in a tumble, you can add this game to that list.

A W with Ben on the mound tomorrow would be huge.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

"The free-fall has begun. It was fun while it lasted."

You do still realize that we are 11 games over .500 and have a 6 game lead in the Central? We've lost a couple games in a row. It happens. This team is better than in past years and shouldn't free fall. Cheer up man.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived