Brewer Fanatic

2008 Nickname Thread

Sometimes when I see Parra's name, I think of that Japanese arcade game and dance craze call Para Para that hit Asia several years ago. Para Para dance moves can be seen

and here. The Para Para dance craze was short-lived and went the way of the Macarena.

Para Para for Manny Parra's nick?

In our household, we always refer to Cory Hart as "Caveman", just because we think he looks like the guys on the insurance commercial.

Also, it's not really a knickname, but whenever Kevin Mench would come up to bat, my young daughter would call out, "Hit it over the fench, Mench!"

In the past I've called Corey Hart "The Hitman" (as a reference to Bret Hart). All he needs are the pink-rimmed shades. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

...and he needs to wear them at night.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

If you've seen Idiocracy, (whence my moniker came), you know there are fundamentally only two choices for Ryan Braun:

1) Braundo: The Pitch Mutilator

2) Braundo: The Ball Mutilator

The latter might be funnier but I find it somehow...unsettling. On the other hand, what he does in the field can be described more times than any of us care to admit as mutilation, so #2 might also be more apt.

He's got electrolytes!

Idiocracy is one of the funniest movies of the past 10 years. I can't believe I didn't think of Braundo sooner.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived