Brewer Fanatic

5/16/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Phillies (Hamels): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I've been playing MVP baseball during this one. Of course, I was held to 2 hits by Adam Eaton.

Yay JJ!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Take it easy chief, you're more than welcome to jump off the bandwagon based on their first rough road trip.

Im not jumping off the bandwagon, Im merely stating a fact. On this road trip, this team has looked nothing like they looked all april and the first week of may. They look like the team that was on the field last year.

Mind you they're beating down on the Central and that's whats going to atleast get them to the playoffs.

The Brewers play a grand total of EIGHT divisional games between now and the end of June. That crutch is not there to stand on.

Looks like Hamels got a little too worked up after walking Rickie...definitely Zambrano-esque. Let's hope the meltdown continues.

The man gives up his first hit in the 7th inning, and folks are "hoping the meltdown continues".

Yes, right now this offense sucks.

Archived