Brewer Fanatic

5/16/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Phillies (Hamels): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team has regressed from the '07 Brewers to the "06 Brewers...in the span of about 6 days.

We're seeing how this team is handling its first shot of adversity...and its not good. As it stands right now, I dont see how this club can make the playoffs.

I think we should option Ann Carroll to being Bob Brainerd's assistant for Bucks games nonsense, and not call anyone up to replace her.

I'll just look at the desk and make up my own commentary.

Well after tonight we will have lost 4 in a row and 5 of 6. Is it too early for a players only closed door meeting? Maybe they can talk about how they used to play baseball.

God I feel like I can only think negative now and it sucks.

This is so Brewers of 2005 and 2006.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Quote:
This team has regressed from the '07 Brewers to the "06 Brewers...in the span of about 6 days.

Take it easy chief, you're more than welcome to jump off the bandwagon based on their first rough road trip.

Mind you they're beating down on the Central and that's whats going to atleast get them to the playoffs.

Watch the first step, it's a doosey.

First of all, I can be pretty negative. But don't say that we cannot make the playoffs. Hopefully, these experiences will help us become a better team in te long run.

Today, we have reached bottom. The only place for this team to go is up.

I am still POd about that game on Monday though. God, I just hope that TBOW does not ruin two seasons in a row. If we would have won that game, everything would have been different.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Quote:
Man, if I was Ned, I would get myself tossed again just so I wouldn't have to see the rest of this game in person.

Quote:
Nothing like a little defensive miscommunication to put the cherry on the crapcake for the night.

This is why I hang here. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/roll.gif Stuff like that gets me through games like this

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Agreed Bob, Monday was tough to swallow.

Other than that, somewhat what I expected out of the road trip...not counting tonight's performance of course.

AND what do you know, a walk...I was starting to think that 3-0 might have been to good to be true.

Quote:
Karl Ravech on BBTN about this game: "It really looks like one team came out of the rain delay ready to play and the other didn't."

I like Ravech, he's one of the few guys on the show that isn't a complete meathead.

Archived