Brewer Fanatic

5/16/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Phillies (Hamels): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
All you have to do is be repetitive, stutter, mispronounce names, forget who the starting pitchers were, and talk like every word is the beginning of the sentence.
Her best 'work' so far this year came tonight during the pre-game.

Clip rolls (Yost's ejection)....akward pause....

Last night, Youst ouste....Youst....Yost was ejected for arguing....

This is my creation in the "Talk....like Ann........Carrol" vein:

And tonight.....Cole Hamels......still....hasn't....given up.....ayyyyy....run

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

OK, men, we've got em right where we want em now! This is it. Let's go show em who had the best record in the MLB until they went on this stinkin roadtrip
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

How you ever drank "Furthermore *Three Feet Deep*" from Black River Falls?

It's been known to stop No-No's dead in their tracks. I just uncorked one.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

You know its a rough night when the opposing pitcher is doubling the hit total of the Brewers!

I wish he were doubling our total because then we would have a hit. In fact he has infinitely more hits than us.

Quote:
You know its a rough night when the opposing pitcher is doubling the hit total of the Brewers!

Hamels doubling our team's hit total? We need a hit yet before we can say that.

This is the ultimate embarassment for a team that had a chance to prove themselves against some tough teams on the road. If Hamels no hits us, we become the butt of jokes for at least a little while again. I hate this.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Yeah, I think I'm on the Hamels bandwagon for the rest of the night...unless the Brewers start rallying of course, then I'll get off.

Trowekamp...I'd had to vote for In Play, Outs

And as for Ann Carroll, my favorite was a few days ago against the Mets in the pregame.

"When we come back, we'll talk about the pitching matchup (awkward silence) Su...Suppan against the lef-right uh... (frantically looking at papers on desk) ah... (awkward silence) we'll be right back when we come back."

This is the ultimate embarassment for a team that had a chance to prove themselves against some tough teams on the road. If Hamels no hits us, we become the butt of jokes for at least a little while again. I hate this.

I think at this point Hamels is throwing so well that you can't pin this one on the Brewers and call it an embarassment. It's been said earlier, but he's not exactly a no-namer.

Archived