Brewer Fanatic

5/16/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Phillies (Hamels): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the current situation, maybe we could make this a talk like Ann Carroll IGT night?

All you have to do is be repetitive, stutter, mispronounce names, forget who the starting pitchers were, and talk like every word is the beginning of the sentence.

anytime it wants to start pouring is fine with me.

Oh, wait, they changed the rain out rule. Isn't it just a suspended game now?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

*sigh*

Peaks and valleys, peaks and valleys. I'm just wondering how low this valley will get.

As for the rainout rule, it can still get rained out assuming it doesn't get through 5 complete innings. After that, it becomes a suspended game.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

This thread is making me realize that I really don't miss the old "bastion of negativity" game threads.

These are no fun. I'm a "realist" fan, but it just irritates me that whenever the team loses it has to be endemic of some major problem. It isn't. They're playing a good team on the road, and Suppan is regressing to the mean. It's too bad they are going through a team-wide regression at the same time, but oh well.

so with the whole arbitration clock ticking and everything...

we need to wait until mid-June for Braun to man 3rd and Counsenino to take over 2nd... letting Rickie "figure out how to hit the breaking stuff" in the minors?

letting Rickie "figure out how to hit the breaking stuff" in the minors?

The Brewers won't have the balls to do this, however, I think that's the direction he is heading and believe it or not, would be beneficial for both he and the team at this point.

for some reason Tony G seems way less offensive to me manning 2nd, rather than 3rd.

and by offensive i mean repulsive.

i mean... i am more comfortable with Tony at 2nd that at 3rd

i think you get what i mean?

Archived