Brewer Fanatic

5/16/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Phillies (Hamels): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!! THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!! THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!!

Maybe if I say it enough I will wake up and we will be in Miller Park.

Are we out of this road trip hell yet!!!!

For all those that poo-pood the loss on Monday as not being a big one, I wonder what you think now.

With young teams, losses like that can carry over and pressing usually starts. That is why they are not suddenly being as patient. It does not ever help when Mench is in there with his 1 walk on the season. I am getting fed up with him. He has been worthless the last three weeks against mostly lefties-whom he is supposed to mash.

I have zero confidence they will win today. They will break the streak tomorrow with Sheets and hopefully get back on track at home.

GAME OVER

I thought 2 runs would be enough to sink us tonight...5 puts this baby to bed early. At least if we're going to lose, I'd rather it be this way and not kill my psyche like the last 2 days.

Good night, Wisconsin.

Is anybody else getting sick of the Dick's sporting goods commercial every break on MLB.TV. Also. whats up with the new screen break. Its got a bucks figurine, a picture of cats, a pencil sharpener and Samuel L jackson.

Relly weird

Quote:
For all those that poo-pood the loss on Monday as not being a big one, I wonder what you think now.

I was right again.

Anyway, as bad as I felt about tonight, I feel as good about tomorrow.

Well good to see the game is over so early. We need to get a win tommorow to have some momentum and then get a series win over the Twins hopefully over the weekend. If not we could be in store for a long losing streak and coming back to the pack quickly in the NL Central.

OK, 25-15 and up anywhere from 4.5 to 5.5 at the quarter mark ain't bad.

Haha...I've been reading this type of post seemingly everyday for the last week.

Soon I'll be reading...

25-16 aint bad. 25-17 still is awesome. 25-18 is better than we all expected. 25-19...come on, it's still 6 games over! 25-20....etc, etc.

Enough already.

Archived