Brewer Fanatic

5/16/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Phillies (Hamels): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

I have a good feeling about this game. And I've had a bad feeling about the last two games. My prediction: 6-4, Hart HR, Soup goes 7, Turnbow with a clean hold.

edit: so it actually makes sense

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suppan and Sheets the next two games.

This is where they earn those contracts.

Corey Hart: 68 AB's and counting since last home run. Can I suggest seeing a barber?

Kevin Mench: 49 AB's and counting since last home run.

How do you big guys show your faces around J.J. Hardy?

"My prediction: 6-4, Hart HR, Soup goes 7, Turnbow with a clean hold."

Turnbow has taken the loss on back to back nights. He'd better not get in the game tonight - particularly if we're holding a slim lead in the 8th inning. A fourth straight loss would be depressing enough without also having to read the story about Turnbow committing suicide.

Wow he is 5-3 with a 3 era and gave up 4 last time out and now we talk like he is going to get lit up the next start. Man, we are tough to please and expectation are really getting out of hand. So is 2 runs or less a quality start now?

Brewers

Rickie Weeks 2B

J.J. Hardy SS

Prince Fielder 1B

Bill Hall CF

Kevin Mench LF

Corey Hart RF

Damian Miller C

Tony Graffanino 3B

Jeff Suppan P

Phillies

Aaron Rowand CF

Shane Victorino RF

Jimmy Rollins SS

Chase Utley 2B

Pat Burrell LF

Greg Dobbs 1B

Abraham Nunez 3B

Carlos Ruiz C

Cole Hamels P

Hamels change up largely neutralizes the righty advantage against him so I'm not as enthusiastic about the all righty lineup as I usually am against him. Lets hope for an early lead and a rainout after 5 http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif .

Well, weather.com's hourly forecast is saying the thunderstorms will stop at around 9 PM ET, but there will still be a few showers until Midnight ET. Hopefully there's a few windows to get a game in.

If not, I'm sure we'll find a way to blame Turnbow. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Edit: AJ Love beat me to it.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I finally figured out what annoys me most about Ann. She all to frequently drags out words like:

sooooooo

onnnnnnnn

Suppaaaaaaan

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived