Brewer Fanatic

Some Great In-Person Autos From The Wis. Timberrattlers Game Today!

bobbledude25

Not sure where to post this but I was one of about 100 ppl at the Timberrattlers vs. Dayton Dragons game. It was really cold and windy which I'm guessing is why there was such a small turn out. I was able to get two great autographs though. The Timberrattlers (Seattle Mariners Organization) have the 11th overall pick in last years draft on the team Phillippe Aumont. (I believe the Brewers were strongly considering drafting him?) The Dayton Dragons (Cincinnati Reds Org.) have the 34th overall pick from last years draft and the Reds #5 prospect Todd Frazier. I was lucky enough to get both autos. Aumont on an official major league ball and Frazier on a game used Midwest League ball. Also, Jaime Navarro is the pitching coach and I talked with him. He told me Aumont is "a stud" lol.

Frazier on left. Aumont on right

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/numberonewadefan/Baseball/FrazierandAumont.jpg

Phillippe Aumont came into my work the other day and I had no clue who he was, other than he played for the Timber Rattlers. He came in with another player, I believe it was Gerardo Avila. Aumont seemed really cool.

Phillippe Aumont came into my work the other day and I had no clue who he was, other than he played for the Timber Rattlers. He came in with another player, I believe it was Gerardo Avila. Aumont seemed really cool.

If he comes in again have Aumont sign a napkin, your arm, anything. The dude hits 98 on the gun and is 6'7"

I knew they were ball players, just didn't know for what team. I looked up the picture for Aumont thats why I know it was him. I'll have to keep a baseball behind the counter for just in case situations. Last year Sandberg came in the store.

I knew they were ball players, just didn't know for what team. I looked up the picture for Aumont thats why I know it was him. I'll have to keep a baseball behind the counter for just in case situations. Last year Sandberg came in the store.

Where/what is this place ball players like to frequent? Do they come in w/lots of singles? ha ha j/k

Archived