Brewer Fanatic

Where's Darron?

steve267268

I tuned in for the end of the Rockies vs. Diamondbacks for fantasy baseball reasons. Once i saw the FSN Arizona logo i thought i was gonna catch me some Darron Sutton action... Not the case. Does he still work for the D'Backs? Maybe he is just getting a day off. Or maybe they have their own station much like San Diego and FSN Arizona is supplemental. I, for one, really enjoyed Darron's broadcasts and would trade Anderson to get him back in a heartbeat, provided it came with a subscription to OmahaSteaks.com for a certain someone.

P.S. Manny Corpas just single-handedly WHIPped me up a win when, leading 13-4 in the ninth, he walked two batters and gave up an RBI-double to Stephen Drew. Thank you, Clint Hurdle.

According to arizona's main site he still works for them , not sure why he was not there though.

"One of baseball's best young broadcasters enters his second season with the Diamondbacks in 2008 as the club's primary play-by-play announcer on television. "

They were having audio problems. He was funny during the audio problems, making signs in the both saying "I miss talking http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif". And Holliday hit a 3 run home run, and he wrote over the picture in big letters UNCLE!

Archived