Brewer Fanatic

Question for those with Fielder pinstriped bobble

apirk
I noticed the coloring on my pinstriped Fielder box was different then my 2 regular ones. The background of Miller park behind the picture of Fielder is a darker brown color then the others. Just wondering if any others or like this or it was just random. If others are like it it might be something to look for.

I haven't recieved mine yet since I got it off ebay. But I will look when it comes.

I did notice before though that my two Turnbow boxes were different shades of blue? Don't think it means anything though.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got around to unpacking ours (we received one of each version at the 4/6 game) and the boxes look the same to me.

I have a separate question about the retro Prince bobble, though: The uniform front on ours has retro lettering (BREWERS) but modern lettering and uniform number (FIELDER 28) on the back (though in retro colors). Do all of the retro Prince bobbles look like this? Our other couple of retro bobbles have retro-style numbering on the back.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived