Brewer Fanatic

4/15/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cardinals (Looper): 7:15 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FYI, Soriano just left the Cubs game with an injury...looked like his ankle area after doing his little hop following a routine catch.

It's like Gramatica celebrating after kicking the field goal.

FYI, Soriano just left the Cubs game with an injury...looked like his ankle area after doing his little hop following a routine catch.

Is that Cubs game on cable, or are you catching it on Extra Innings?

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Gotta love when Gross is in center, especially when our RF and LF both are better defensively and can cover more ground

You think Gross in CF is an adventure? Well then you would really hate Dillon trying to play it.

Gotta love when Gross is in center, especially when our RF and LF both are better defensively and can cover more ground
You think Gross in CF is an adventure? Well then you would really hate Dillon trying to play it.

True, but I still don't understand why they don't have Hart in CF. Any adjustment he would have to go through would be a lot less than of a price to pay for the outfield defense than letting Kapler and Gross play out of position the entire month.

Archived