Brewer Fanatic

4/15/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cardinals (Looper): 7:15 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sometimes feel like I'd be ok with us being a crappy team because then there would be no expectations. It's this tearing down of the hope that is so heart-wrenching.
So you prefer watching Bucks games instead of Brewers games this year? that is just silly .

Valid point. I hate the NBA, but I get what you're saying. But man, having so much faith makes each of these games so heart-breaking. It's hard to remember it's a long season when you're in the middle of these games.

So you prefer watching Bucks games instead of Brewers games this year? that is just silly .

Valid point. I hate the NBA, but I get what you're saying. But man, having so much faith makes each of these games so heart-breaking. It's hard to remember it's a long season when you're in the middle of these games.

I hear you.. it is harder now that I have MLB Season ticket and actually get to watch the games.. especially tough after football season when you are used to pulling out all stops to win that one game where here you have to remember they have to worry about August / September when it comes to using a bullpen and bench.

What works for me is to close my eyes and remember when Wayne Franklin and Matt Kinney were our number 3 and 4 starters and all of a sudden Dave Bush looks like Greg Maddux out there.

I hear you.. it is harder now that I have MLB Season ticket and actually get to watch the games.. especially tough after football season when you are used to pulling out all stops to win that one game where here you have to remember they have to worry about August / September when it comes to using a bullpen and bench.

What works for me is to close my eyes and remember when Wayne Franklin and Matt Kinney were our number 3 and 4 starters and all of a sudden Dave Bush looks like Greg Maddux out there.

Plus, we've all been just waiting for this season to start. That's a lot of buildup.

People who wonder where the offense is, should wonder why on April 15th, Ryan Braun needed a mental break...after a day off mind you. Ned Yost is a reach.

Ok.. that is really reaching to find something to rip Ned on.. the guy who replaced him is 1-3 with a walk and should be 2-3 if not for a great play last inning. If anything we should be praising Ned for putting Dillon in. Maybe suggesting he should be playing third tonight instead of left which is valid in hindsight.

Archived