Brewer Fanatic

4/15/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cardinals (Looper): 7:15 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, at least I'm philosophical about this latest beating.

The division rivals we've played so far have done the Brewers a favor by stomping the bejeezus out of Bushie. I've always been of the mindset that, if you're bad, but not Jim Abbott-bad, Ned will keep sending you out there to start. Clowns like Obermueller...Kinney...Glover kept their ERA under 9, and they always had a chance to stick around longer.

Bush's outings this year are the equivalent of cheering for a bad team, and hoping they lose those last few games of the season, to ensure a better draft choice. For the longer-term good of the franchise, let's remove this sharp object from Ned's crib now. That's how I view Dave Bush's season so far. If he's dogcrap-awful enough, THEN maybe Ned will take some action.

So thanks for at least getting the bad starts out of your system early this year, Dave. You're better suited to long relief anyway...

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

Ever since the brewers had a spring training game on FSN, i have been asking people if they also think Prince looks considerably fatter than last year. Everyone I have asked has said no, but i see some others here at BF think the same.

Hall really needs to be patient. He shouldn't have swung at that high inside ball.

Actually I'd rather him go after the first pitch. He's giving away the fact that he's taking the first pitch every time, and they're tossing him a meatball right down the middle on the first pitch of every single one of his AB's.

Archived