Brewer Fanatic

Ned Yost/Mr. Coffee for Tenderloin for Prince/Pair of eyes for Braun

sheetswannabe
The response I got was something to the effect of keeping Mota in too long, etc. I then answered that with specific examples from yesterday

I understood the original post to speak to the overall efforts by Yost/Braun/Prince up to this point this year, and not their specific performances yesterday.

Hey man, what can I tell you? Your original understanding would likely have been correct which is why I will refer back to my original question to the original post...

Exactly what is this poor management of which you speak?

It was the person who asked the question originally who brought up Yost's specific performance yesterday, and I simply showed him where he was wrong.

Locked.

There's too much bickering about everything Nedly. That completely obscures discussion about Braun and Fielder. I've split that discussion into a new thread. Feel free to transfer any Braun-Fielder commentary to this thread:

What are you more worried about: Prince with no homers or Braun with no walks?

Respectful Yost discussion can go into the designated Yost thread.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived