Brewer Fanatic

June 27 - Watch the game @ Zims or somewhere [post #126]

ewizabeff
So, a bunch of us in the in-game chat decided that it would be fun to watch the game at a bar on Friday. We're going to meet up at Zim's, which is located at 770 N Milwaukee St. in downtown Milwaukee. They have a bunch of HD tv's...not a bad seat in the house.

http://www.zimsbar.com

This is not a brewerfan.net officially sanctioned event - just a bunch of us getting together.

Who's interested? Game is at 6:10. Show up whenever you want. Stay as long as you want.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
~6:00 start time I think. If the BF.net softball game gets rained out, better chance I'll make it. Otherwise our game ends at 8:15 and the game will likely be almost over.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

~6:00 start time I think. If the BF.net softball game gets rained out, better chance I'll make it. Otherwise our game ends at 8:15 and the game will likely be almost over.

Just because the game would be over doesn't mean that I'll be done! Come on down!

I know that guy that owns Zim's bar -- he's a very nice man. He even set up my wireless network at my apartment for me!

So can you get him to give us all drink specials because we're such fun brewers fans? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

some of us are facebook friends, so we'll recognize each other from pictures. If people are afraid of walking up to "strangers" we could post our pics in the thread if we want. I'm not that shy, especially after a few beers. Maybe I'll just start walking up to people and asking "hey are you from bf.net? no? you should be."

Oh it's not that i am shy far from it. I have just had occasions where i have thought someone might be from brewerfan.net and would ask and they'd look at me like i was crazy. Maybe we should all wear name tags with either WOAH SOLVDD or some other reference that only brewerfan.net members would understand.

Archived