Brewer Fanatic

5/17/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Phillies (Garcia): 2:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

You could see Rickie and Hall both pulling off the ball last night.

Yeah they were both swinging from their heels all night. I love Hall hes my favorite player, but he has been so inconsistant this season. Hell have a 3 hit and 2 hit game and then come back with a couple 0-fers. Im also hoping he gets his power back only 5 HR's so far this season.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In Play, Out(s) is at it again http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif .
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I'm not so sure that anyone would want to see Weeks in the 3 spot right now. He is far from our best hitter currently.

Despite the historical thinking to the contrary, #3 should not be your best hitter. As has been alluded to before, 2 and 4 are actually more important. Hardy is the perfect 2, and I think Fielder should move to 4. If Gwynn's playing/hot, something like this:

Gwynn

Hardy

Weeks

Fielder

Hall

Jenkins

Estrada

In Play, Out(s)

Or, if you really want to get Weeks out of the top:

Gwynn

Hardy

Hall

Fielder

Jenkins

Estrada

Weeks

In Play, Out(s)

i agree and love that lineup. Rickie is getting himself behind in the count a lot. I think this is becuase he is in the one hole. I never liked him there, i hope this is a permanent change.

I look away for 2 or 3 minutes and the inning is over. Nice work, Ben.

I love the In Play, Out(s) nickname for the third base platoon, although that means they'd actually have to make contact consistently to be In Play, Out(s). http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Clearly I'm not the first to say this, but here in New York no one cares what I think of the Brewers. Why is Yost so tied to Weeks in the 1 spot or not playing. Is he afraid he'll hurt his feelings?

His glove has improved so much I think he should be on the field, but maybe being moved down in the lineup for a few weeks would do him some good.

You may run like Mays...

Archived