Brewer Fanatic

Mark Rogers

jjjf44

I have recently spoken to some people in Maine and have heard some very positive reports on Mark. The latest that I have heard is that he is going to be pitching in a game sometime at the end of April and will be reporting to Brevard County sometime shortly after that (assuming all goes well). I have also heard that he has been throwing bullpens on a very regular basis and that every time out he is looking better and better. I heard that some of these bullpens were the best that he has ever thrown in his life. So hopefully for Mark's sake, and for the Brewer's sake this whole shoulder thing can be a piece of the past. Hopefully we will see Mark making a big impact for the Brewers in the near future.

I have also heard that he has been throwing bullpens on a very regular basis and that every time out he is looking better and better. I heard that some of these bullpens were the best that he has ever thrown in his life.

Maybe the problem all along is he is throwing bullpens instead of babeballs. All joking aside, that is good news. Hopefully the problems are behind him and he can contribute down the road like Manny is now and with Jones pitching again its encouraging at least.

Archived