Brewer Fanatic

4/13/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Mets (Perez): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Do we just assume its going to be Bush to pen or has some statement been made about this?

My theory is that it makes sense to keep Parra and Villy in the pen because they are better starters. Then throughout the year you can give Bush some spot starts to rest Yo, Villy, and Manny to keep their innings down and you have an upgrade over McClung in the pen.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those not listening to the radio:

Uke and Powell are talking about the whole Sox shirt buried at the new Yankee's stadium. Powell asks Uke if he believes in curses.

Uke: Eh, I don't believe in cursing. I try to keep my language level. I do say "darnit" once in a while.

Very nice.

Battle of the bullpens now. Tough day for soup but I always like to think about what if moments, and if a couple plays are made he is still pitching and the damage is not as bad. But there are going to be days like this and offense needs to carry their weight sometimes. Lets get some runs.

Archived