Brewer Fanatic

4/13/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Mets (Perez): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know who'd rather have, a bad Suppan or McClung, who's just bad.

I was thinking the same thing. Complaining that Suppan is in or get pissed when McClung comes in. There is no right answer. He got out of this inning but still it is not the rightway of doing it.

I was thinking the same thing. Complaining that Suppan is in or get pissed when McClung comes in. There is no right answer. He got out of this inning but still it is not the rightway of doing it.

At least by next Sunday we will be able to bring Bush into these types of games.

See ya later, Jeff. He was TERRIBLE and yet he still won't get the loss!

Now, Ned. Do NOT bring in Seth McClung. It's a time like this where you wish Dave Bush was in long relief.

Yes might as well bring turnbow in for 2.. if it is bad Derek than McClung can finish up. If is good Derek then you can go Torres / Mota / Gagne way to beat me to the Bush comment

Wow Ned, don't you just look like a genius now!

I laughed and agree with this, but I do believe it's unfair to blame Ned for stuff that didn't happen.

That said, with an Angel Pagan leadoff double and a follow-up Castillo single I have no idea how 1) Suppan finished that inning and 2) the Mets didn't score. This game is pretty bitterly entertaining.

At least by next Sunday we will be able to bring Bush into these types of games.

Do we just assume its going to be Bush to pen or has some statement been made about this?

Archived