Brewer Fanatic

4/13/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Mets (Perez): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Oh my, what a play! It really looked like Hardy was a bit quick there too, didn't it? Although the replay showed him much closer that I initially thought. Way to get out of that inning! But why do I fear that we're going to need more than 9 runs to win this one today....

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 AM for me...

That's one of the reasons I could never live out west. My favorite teams would always be a two hour time difference. I can't watch the Brewers at 10 AM, it's just not right.

10 AM for me...

That's one of the reasons I could never live out west. My favorite teams would always be a two hour time difference. I can't watch the Brewers at 10 AM, it's just not right.

Yeah, it would not be great getting back home from the bar at 1pm!! Although today it would at least be 2pm. Although it would just mean more time for a nap!

Jeez...do the Mets have 15 pitchers on the roster or something? All these pitching changes are La Russa-esque.

And Bill, in his infinite wisdom, just said "Heilman will be in there for a couple of innings at least". Well, unless the Mets tie it up, he only has 1 2/3 left!

I think he was referring more to exhibiting range and making a tough catch.

Then he should have said that, yah?

You've got to pick up your teammates when they hit a lazy pop fly with a runner on third and less than 2 outs.

Archived