Brewer Fanatic

Selling everything....

caeser70

Interesting that the Gwynn sold for more than the Weeks. I already have both, but I bid on the Weeks anyway because it so low ($51) with like 5 minutes left. Didn't win it, but worth trying. I got some nice stuff out of this though.

Now I'm waiting for the others he has yet to list.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fielder, Weeks and Gwynns have actually been showing up semi-regularly. After that first Fielder went for $400, I noticed they were popping up about every other week. And now someone already listed another Attanasio. This is usually how it works.

I remember last summer there was a Fielder on buy it now for $200 and it took about a month to sell.

A week ago would have been a good time to remind people, as caesar70 probably knows already, that USPS will give you free boxes to ship stuff through them. You don't have to scrounge around for 80 boxes, you can get some good sized ones from USPS for shipping bobbleheads. They have priority mail, flat rate, express mail and international mail boxes. They're good to have around, come folded flat, and are extremely easy to assemble.

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductCategoryDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10001&categoryId=13354&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=11820&top_category=11820

Yea I usually grab a few extra Priority Mail Shoe Boxes when I go to the west side Madison Post Office. They have made it really easy and put all the boxes in the hallway right as you enter so you can grab whatever you need and not wait in line. Like MHgb said they are free.

I also use them to store my Brewer flags in that I use for tailgating http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

And (unless it has changed) they'll ship them to your house no charge as well. I have 3 different-sized boxes, 25/each in a box.

So it's not like you have to feel sneaky taking a few extra from your local post office. They're freely available.

Huh...just saw this thread. I got sniped on the chalet bank you were selling! I had no idea it was a bf.netter selling!

Anyway, I ended up getting one for $66 ($10 cheaper than yours ended up going for) later that week, so no harm, no foul I guess.

Archived