caeser70
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off the top of my head I remember some highlights are:

Dale Svuem Altoona Curve

Mr 3000 Bobble

Ben Sheets Stockton Ports

The Japanese Brewer guy, I cant remember his name right now. They made only a few of those.

Stockton Ports Sheffield

Complete Set of Bucky Badger McDonalds bobble

Ill try to get a list tonight.

I really dont remember how I got the nomura but I ended up selling it privately to a collector in Madison. I might have gotten more, but Im glad it went to a local guy.

Well if anyone knows how they distrubuted that bobble, I would be interested in knowing. I take it no pictures caeser?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I really dont remember how I got the nomura but I ended up selling it privately to a collector in Madison. I might have gotten more, but Im glad it went to a local guy.

Well if anyone knows how they distrubuted that bobble, I would be interested in knowing. I take it no pictures caeser?

When I saw it on Ebay, it was from a seller in Japan. I'm guessing it was a Japan only type of thing.

MHGB, I live in Wauwatosa. Around 64th and Wisconsin. Local pickup to avoid Shipping charges and my packaging time is HIGHLY encouraged! Use that money you would have added on for postage to up your bids! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Tracy, Darn I totally forgot. I DO have a picture. I just need to remember to post it. Ill try tonight again...

Archived