Brewer Fanatic

Selling everything....

caeser70
Im very interested to see how much the Attanasio and Hall Track bobbles go for. Those should be very big ticket pieces.

Yea so am I. Alot of these rarely go on ebay as well

Back in October I paid $42 plus shipping for the Hall Track bobblehead

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll have to see how much the Mr 3000 one goes for. I got mine from ebay for 15-20 a few years ago. Mine just had a white box though, is there a real box that came with it? Since I never saw it before, I just got in there and bought it without thinking too much about it.

Haha, yeah I still have another 70-80 auctions to put up next week. They wont has as much fireworks as the current ones do, but there is still stuff I think a serious Brewer collector would want. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Plus the more local delivery the better! I dont want to ship 100+ auctions! Ha.

i have been sniped so many times. i stopped bidding early. i've got several of your auctions on my "watch". unfortuunately i cant arrange for local pickup as i'm in phoenix. i likely have one of the best brewers bobblehead collections for az.

Wow, the chalet bank is up to $35. I think I have 2 or 3 of those boxed up in my garage.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I am just hoping it goes to alot of local people to help me save on shipping and them, plus it goes to people hoping to build their collections.

And yes on that Chalet bank, they are hard to find. Ive had mine forever.

Wow, the chalet bank is up to $35. I think I have 2 or 3 of those boxed up in my garage.

Those usually go for $100+ whenever I've seen them on eBay.

Yep, at least.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

One dude is bidding on almost all of the minor league bobbles. I just put bids on all of the ones I wanted ... high bids, too, and he's still on top. I guess I helped jack up your prices but I don't think I can go much higher. Some of them are nuts. The Pods is at $50+ and the Woodchucks bobbles are going to hit $100.

I saw that as well there are lots of minor league ones I want that you have but I know thew sniping at the end will jack up the prices.

Back in November I paid $150 for all three 2007 Woodchuck bobbleheads Gantner, Thomas and Woodchuck the mascot.

I am glad I have some of these bobbles because I couldn't afford to pay the prices they are going for now.

Thing is, I really don't think they're worth that much. It's just one guy who put a massive bid on all of them, and I tried topping some of them. I guess he's got the money to blow, but if he weren't there I don't think they would be at those prices. Which is great news for Caesar I guess.

Some of those prices I just don't think are real. The Woodchucks bobbles for $100 each? The Sheets Huntsville? A freakin' Scotty Po bobble for $50+ with three days left, and a Jenkins bobble at 80 bucks ... if you look at them, it's the same dude buying all of them. He must be nuts and pretty well off.

I have never seen that Huntsville Sheets sell for $100. And I saw several Jenkins bobbles on eBay over the summer, topping out at $45. The Woodchucks I haven't seen for a while, but that still seems steep ... put it this way, if some of these bobbles were sold a month from now after this guy already got his, I don't think they'd be selling for this much. So Caeser has excellent timing.

The last two Huntsville Sheets I saw went for $87 and $110 I got the one for $87. Only Ports Jenkins I have seen went for I think $24 you won that one Matt IIRC?

As for the Woodchucks the last time I saw them on ebay was November and that was the set I got for $150.

I have been checking ebay frequently since late August and think alot of these prices are due to most of these bobbles rarely popping up on ebay and that they are on ebay all at once by the same seller.

Yeah, the Scotty Po minors shocks me, the Hunstville Sheets shocks me.

Some though dont have very many bids on. The set of racing sausages is at only like 38. I thought that would be like 125-150 easy. I dunno.

But Im happy they are going for high amounts and my daughter will be VERY happy at Disney this year.... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

So thanks guys! Please keep bidding!!!! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm winning quite a few right now. The really expensive ones are mine at the moment but I don't expect them to hold. If I get one or two I'll be happy.

The sausage bobbles will skyrocket. Brat, Polish and Italian I've seen go for $90 alone. I'd expect that set to go at least $200.

Archived