Brewer Fanatic

Selling everything....

caeser70

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They were all in the basement collecting dust and I want to take my daugther to disney. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif I figured that was more important that some pieces of cermic.

Well in just under two hours Mark Attansio is already at $138 and out of 11 bids I have been outbid 7 times.

You are going to make alot of cash on these.

Skip Disney World you might make enough money take your daughter to Disney Europe in France.

Yeah I wondered the same thing, but after thinking about it for the last 2-3 months I figured it was time to sell.

I did keep some of my cheap favorites to display, but the big ticket items are going going gone...

I am not looking forward though to putting together 100+ packages for shipping....

I sold about half of mine and I had all but two of the Brewers SGAs and most of their minor league ones. Plus many from other teams. It hurts at first but it's nice not having to worry about getting every bobblehead.

Archived