Brewer Fanatic

5/18/07 Twins (Bonser) @ Brewers (Capuano) : 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eh, it happens. It's also early. And we're facing a guy named Boof. What is this? TeenWolf Three?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

well heres what we have, Capuano not throwing strikes, two of the worst starting hitters in the majors at the bottem, hall isn't hitting, GABE GROSS is batting leadoff, and Bonser is settling in:

in other words we are done.... I think that their are some changes that have to be made and with the way Melvin and Yost are nothing will happen and we will continue to see the crew struggle.

Remember the home series with the Twins last year? If not, just replay the last three innings on your DVR. If Bush reprises his role from last year tomorrow, the bandwagon will continue to lighten.

The only thing worse than hearing Twins fans whoop it up in Miller Park is when Cubs fans do it.

Billy Hall is totally missing hittable pitches.

I am not going to say he stinks...but as I said a month ago...is not a cleanup hitter and never will be.

The question always asked me is-Who will bat cleanup? I say just not Hall.

However, I have a feeling we might come back today for some odd reason even with all the negativity in the air.

Lets chip away at this lead, get 2 runs this inning and make it a ball game.

Quote:
I am not going to say he stinks...but as I said a month ago...is not a cleanup hitter and never will be.

The question always asked me is-Who will bat cleanup? I say just not Hall.

I think its stretching things a bit to say he's struggling because he's batting 4th, he's a streaky guy and right now he just isn't seeing the ball that well. Its happened to him in the past and it will happen again in the future I'm sure. I'm just not a fan of trying to blame where he is batting in the order for his problems.

Archived