Brewer Fanatic

4/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hart is still trying to figure out how to work with that face. Nowitzki syndrome.

Full hair, no beard

Full hair, goatee

Shaved head, goatee

Shaved head, beard

Full hair, goatee

Full hair, no beard

Mullet, goatee

I'm also real curious as to how people think Gwynn or Cam catch the ball Beltran in the 1st. Are you kidding me? That ball was scorched and hit 3/4 of the way up the wall. Kapler is no slouch defensively
Thank God for a voice of reason.

Well when Cameron makes some crazy defensive plays in CF I would like for you guys to remember those comments.

I think Cameron is amazing in CF. I just don't think anyone makes that play consistenty

As bad as our offense has been the last 5 days, it could be as bad as the tigers. They have a great lineup and simpy can't hit anything. They are getting no hit thru 6 now by Gavin Floyd. So I think it has been 5 games and we have faced some good pitching. I always think that you can get in a rut and every pitcher looks great when you start to struggle. We will break out soon.

That was a bomb. What was funny is that before that at bat or maybe during the Weeks at bat they (Brian and Bill) were talking about how few homeruns are hit at Shea. That was about good enough for two, that was an absolute shot.

Archived