Brewer Fanatic

4/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The ol' bunting with 2 strikes play was on, though. Not sure about that. At least Ned's showing confidence in trying stuff and not cowering in fear and indecisiveness.
Why wouldn't you still try to bunt with 2 strikes? 1st and 2nd with no outs and Sheets up. The best thing that happens if he swings is a hit (not likely) the worst thing that happens is he GIDP.

Bad move to put TGJ on the DL because he said he was ready to be back. The defense in CF is horrid and costing the brewers runs the last week.

Cameron would have caught that ball in the 1st. No doubt in my mind about that.

Rickie, please swing the freaking bat!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Bad move to put TGJ on the DL because he said he was ready to be back. The defense in CF is horrid and costing the brewers runs the last week.

Seriously? Who cost the Brewers runs today? Are people actually watching the game? No way Gwynn makes that catch. I doubt Cameron and his Gold Glove make it to that ball.

Seriously? Who cost the Brewers runs today? Are people actually watching the game? No way Gwynn makes that catch. I doubt Cameron and his Gold Glove make it to that ball.

I beg to differ, I think Cameron catches that ball. Gwynn does not.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

yeah, trwi7, I meant to put in "but it's the pitcher so I guess you gotta do it" but I forgot to go back and add it in.

My bad.

Error and a hit and again we have to have Sheets battle through an inning. Nothing easy today, folks.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived