Brewer Fanatic

4/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No chance at beating Santana when squandering opportunities like 1st and 3rd, 1 out. Disappointing, but unfortunately not that surprising.

The Brewers are batting .358 with RISP this season.

Before this game, they were batting .556 with runners on 1st and 3rd.

Stupid Gabe Gross.
So it was Gross' fault that Kapler couldn't catch that?

It was supposed to be a joke. I was making fun of people who post stuff like the comment right above mine. Dry humor doesn't come across too well on the message boards. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

The most frustrating part about our offense right now is that we're hitting the ball pretty hard but just in the wrong spot.

Also, now I know what Uecker was talking about on the radio yesterday about the umps delayed call being rather annoying

okay, there's a run.

The ol' bunting with 2 strikes play was on, though. Not sure about that. At least Ned's showing confidence in trying stuff and not cowering in fear and indecisiveness.

I guess I'd rather him try things than just sit on his hands and drink coffee. Although, that'd be interesting to see.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived