Brewer Fanatic

4/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't wade thru the 21 pages, so this might have been talked about already, but did anyone think Gabe should have bunted in the top of the first to move rickie over from 2nd to 3rd before Prince hit his single?

Anyone in favor of sitting Prince tomorrow against another lefty? Give him 2 days and come back fresh vs stl

yes. start joe dillion at first. (first start of the year) prince should think it about for two days. I can remember him responding to time-off in the past. let him know tonight so he can hit up a NY steak house.

I'd say Sheets didn't have his greatest "stuff" today (although I only watched the first four or so innings), but I'm glad to see he was still able to beat out a guy like Santana. I'm hoping tomorrow isn't a "B-Game" day, but I have a funny feeling it might be...

We don't do well against Perez anyways...

Archived