Brewer Fanatic

4/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Mets (Santana): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gameday said there was an injury time out when sheets came out of the game... what was that about?

It may have been when Shouse slipped on the mound and did the splits. The training staff came out to make sure he was ok, which he was.

Biggest win of season so far! Put Sheets back in his hermetically sealed bubble. Maybe now the national media will shut up about Gagne for now.

Don't particularly care about the national media. Hopefully he'll continue to build on his 50% save conversion rate.

I hontestly think Gagne was just a victim of some weather/nerves he couldn't handle against the Cubs, and one bad pitch against the Reds. He'll be fine, and he looked great today.

I hontestly think Gagne was just a victim of some weather/nerves he couldn't handle against the Cubs, and one bad pitch against the Reds. He'll be fine, and he looked great today.

I agree, I think he'll be ok in the long run. I'd really like to see him have a string of nice outings to get some more confidence.

what a great game: battle back after falling down 2-0. tack on some runs. gagne pitching a great 9th.

what more can you ask for?

SIX HAMBURGERS FOR FIVE DOLLARS AT GEORGE WEBB FOR PRINCE, PLEASE! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Yes, Hernan has always had his issues as a baserunner, he has good speed, but lousy instincts.

The last two days show why I love baseball - there's no way Figueroa can handle the Brewers, and there's no way the Brewers take Johan deep three times, the way they're swinging the bats right now. He did, and they did...'tis great theatre.

Archived